We’re excited to announce the addition of Coverage Books into the Notified PR platform. This addition provides clients with the capability to showcase top earned media coverage and owned media content with branded design.
The Notified PR platform gives you an easier workflow across your daily activities. Notified Coverage Books eliminates the need to manually compile lists of coverage and to manually design coverage reports.
Because content data is seamlessly integrated throughout the Notified PR platform, you can easily include earned media coverage and content in this new format, without having to log in to multiple solutions. Each piece of content includes publisher, reach and social media share metrics data.
Why Is It Important to Showcase Media Coverage and Owned Content?
Showcasing earned media coverage and owned media content in a well-designed report allows communicators to get visibility of their work at the highest levels. With the new Coverage Books capability in the Notified PR platform, we’re making it easier for public relations professionals to create coverage and content reports with branded design and integrated metrics data.
Notified Coverage Books Highlights:
- Easy to setup and fully customizable to match company colors and logos
- Content for your Coverage Books is based on tags from your Listen profiles
- No limit to the number of articles and posts in each coverage book
- Each piece of content includes publisher, reach, and social media share data
- Easy to add, remove, and sort content, and add inline comments to any article
- Unlimited creation of Coverage Books
- Optimized for desktop or mobile viewing, and easy to share across your organization
For a detailed look at Coverage Books, check out our feature sheet.
About the Notified PR Platform
The Notified PR platform is social listening and media monitoring, a media contacts database, GlobeNewswire press release distribution, newsroom publishing, and PR measurement. Everything you need is in one place – no more disconnected systems and logins.
Real-time data and analytics flow seamlessly, providing a unified data layer and single source of truth to help you measure your performance and ROI across social media and earned media.
Do it all with PR software that's integrated, intelligent, and easy to use.