Meet Your Distribution and Compliance Needs
GlobeNewswire distribution options for financial and material information let you meet disclosure and compliance requirements, reach your shareholders worldwide and increase visibility among investors. Your news is disclosed to regulatory authorities, media, analysts, investors and all of your key stakeholders globally.
EDGAR, SEDAR and XBRL Filing
We offer solutions to help properly format your financial information for accurate filings and help listed companies in the U.S. and Canada to meet disclosure requirements mandated by regulatory agencies in their respective regions. Our filing specialists are here to provide the expert assistance you need to help you meet demanding deadlines.
- EDGAR Direct: This service allows you to file the wire version of your press release with the SEC on Form 8-K or 6-K. Our flat-rate pricing makes this our most cost-effective solution.
- EDGAR Complete: This service covers any non-press release EDGAR filing (including but not limited to: 10-Q, 10-K, 20-F, 40-F, 8-K, 6-K. In addition to a filing fee, this service also incurs a document conversion charge.
- Section 16: We can also prepare and submit all standard Section 16 (Forms 3, 4 or 5) forms on behalf of your company’s reporting owners.
- SEDAR Filing: We can help you file your documents with the Canadian System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR).
- XBRL Conversions: To satisfy SEC compliance, we can tag all of your necessary data in XBRL format, the global standard for exchanging business information.
European Regulatory News
Our European Regulatory News service is designed to help issuers comply with the requirements of the European Market Abuse Regulation, local Security Trading Acts and Exchange Listing rules. Our service includes simultaneous and wide distribution of your news across Europe as well as filing with various exchanges and storage mechanisms.
This self-service solution applies the highest security, confidentiality and availability standards and is approved by financial regulators in the UK and France. Our solution is one of a kind and is supported 24x7x365 by our multilingual European teams.
Investor Relations Communications
Notified provides everything you need to tell a compelling investment story and engage your stakeholders with multi-channel communications. Our integrated platform and complementary solutions make it easy to manage everything through a single partner – earnings announcements, regulatory filings, investor days, webcasting and IR websites.