Do It All With The Notified PR Platform
The Notified PR Platform is social listening and media monitoring, a media contacts database, press release distribution, newsroom publishing, and PR measurement. Integrated, user-friendly tools in one place – no more disconnected systems and logins.
Experience the Notified PR Platform with our interactive brochure – Take the Tour
Listen: Harness the Power of Real-time Social Listening and Media Monitoring
Get an instant view of your brand mentions and media exposure across online news, blogs, forums, print, broadcast, and podcasts, and tap into millions of social media sources from 150+ countries. Monitor the entire media ecosystem and stay on top of your brand’s reputation, potential crises, competitors, or industry news.
- Monitor your owned, social, and earned media
- Understand the impact of your campaigns and key messages
- Research trends and sentiment to better inform your content marketing
Listen surfaces brand mentions that you can curate as custom reports and coverage books to share across your organization. Easily publish the content you uncover directly to your integrated online newsroom so it’s always up to date for media, employees, and customers. Tag specific articles, posts, and other earned media content and curate it in Coverage Books. Listen dynamically surfaces the most active journalists writing about your search terms and keywords; these are timely, relevant contacts you can add to your media list for your next press release or contact directly as part of your outreach.
Connect: Enhance PR Outreach With a Smarter Media Database
Discover journalists and editorial opportunities using our media contacts database that is curated using technology and manual research. Our proprietary recommendation engine surfaces relevant media to you in real time with the help of AI, and you can also search global contacts that are updated and verified by our in-house research team.
- Stay ahead of ever-changing media contacts with accurate, verified profiles
- Create targeted media lists that improve response and open rates
- Email your contacts directly from the platform for more efficient outreach
- Reach key influencers with Enriched Emails - feature-rich, engaging emails which take advantage of flexible templates and simple layout tools
Connect pinpoints relevant journalists in real time based on the monitoring you’ve done in Listen. Set up a new search to quickly uncover relevant contacts, and augment your list with contacts you find in the database. As you're getting your GlobeNewswire press release ready to send, search for the most relevant media contacts and add them to your distribution list. With hundreds of thousands of contacts and editorial calendars, it's easy to find the information you need and be more successful with your media outreach.
Distribute: Share Your News and Drive Media Attention With GlobeNewswire Press Releases
Share your news with media, influencers, and consumers worldwide. Generate earned media, boost online discoverability and brand awareness, and be the trusted source of information about your company. GlobeNewswire is integrated within the Notified PR platform, and you can choose from 1,000+ newslines to target your news by geography, industry, and media type.
- Target media in 130+ countries and 35 local languages
- Increase visual interest and reader engagement with Media Snippets
- Measure the impact of your releases with Newswire Analytics and earned media reports
- Share GlobeNewswire press releases directly to social media with the image of your choice
Distribute your news to media contacts you uncover in Connect. To better align your content with your target audiences, do a real-time search in Listen for trending topics, keywords, and influencers related to your release. Get post-distribution earned media reports powered by Listen that show you articles, exposure, sentiment, and related topics -- the data and insights you need to tie ROI directly to your press releases.
Newsrooms: Build Media-Friendly Brand Content Hubs
Easily build an online content hub that curates your owned, earned, and social media, fully customized to match your brand. The best part? It will never be outdated. The news articles, social media posts, and other content you continually track in Listen can be published in your newsroom with just a few clicks. It’s easy to maintain updated, engaging content for your audiences.
- Showcase media coverage, press releases, blogs, and social media in one place
- Provide a one-stop information destination for the media
- Measure traffic to your newsroom, content downloads, and more
Your newsroom is powered by the content you uncover in Listen. Easily keep it updated with the social posts and news articles from your searches and publish content in real time. Include your GlobeNewswire press releases and invite journalists to follow you with a simple click. Your online newsroom is one of the first places people visit for information about your company, so make sure yours is updated and engaging.
Amplify: Showcase Dynamic Feeds of Curated Social Media Content
Turn your customers, employees, and ambassadors into a marketing force for your brand. Display their social media posts and user-generated content (UGC) directly on your website, online newsroom, or on-screen as part of a virtual or hybrid event. Activate your visual marketing to drive engagement, excitement, and interactivity.
- Enhance your online newsroom with a social media feed
- Boost brand authenticity by integrating public content with your owned and earned media
- Easily manage and moderate what content is displayed
Amplify boards are powered by the content you surface in Listen. Within minutes, you can create a feed of aggregated content from Twitter and Instagram specific to a particular hashtag. Events, product, or brand names - whatever you choose. Publish directly to your newsroom and add visual interest and engagement for your customers and the media.
Measure: Demonstrate Your Success and Prove ROI
Get detailed PR performance metrics and insights across your earned media, owned social accounts, and PR outreach with the full picture that you need to prove your business impact. Brand tracking, competitive benchmarking, media coverage – measure all of it in one place.
- Track owned, social, and earned media in a single dashboard
- Measure media exposure, competitor activity, sentiment, and more
- Customize Coverage Books, dashboards and reports
Measure presents visualizations of the real-time information and analytics that flow seamlessly throughout the Notified PR platform. This dynamic, unified data layer provides you with a single source of truth to help you measure your ROI across social and earned media. Press releases, key messages, customer sentiment – continuously track all of your activity in one place, with correlated performance reporting.
Reports: Get Media Insights and Real-Time Alerts
Make knowledge a resource within your company through daily, weekly, or monthly reports. We know that different teams have different needs, so we make it easy to set up custom reports that automatically keep everyone on top of news and social conversations. Powered by our world-class social listening and media monitoring capabilities you’ll never miss a mention.
- Create fully branded reports in minutes
- Select from pre-set templates or customize reports to fit your needs
- Easily share reports with your team and executives
- Share your coverage and content in Custom Newsletters - customizable, branded digital newsletters without the time-consuming design and manual content compiling from multiple sources
Reports are actionable data and insights at your fingertips. Whether it’s a high-level snapshot of the performance of your most recent announcement or an in-depth campaign report for your executive team, we have you covered. From one-click dashboard reports to detailed analysis that requires help from our in-house research team, we’ll help you showcase your success and prove demonstrable business impact.
Learn more about our highly customizable monitoring and reporting solutions, Executive Media Briefs and Media Analysis Reports