Webcasts are no longer just one-time presentations. Your audience expects more. That’s why Notified is proud to introduce the fully branded pre- and post-webcast destination to keep audiences engaged and informed.
Introducing Lobby Experience. With Lobby Experience, you can transform your webinars into unique, value-driven experiences by increasing attendee engagement with fully branded pre- and post-webcast lobbies.
With Lobby Experience, your webcast is a destination to:
- Extend the engagement time of your webcast—it starts upon registration and continues through on-demand viewing.
- Keep your audience informed with interactive content.
- Leverage one-time webcasts to nurture your overall marketing strategy.
- Convert more webcast leads into paying customers – quicker.
Webcasts today pose many common challenges: low audience engagement, low attendance rates and inability to measure success.
In today’s webinar setup, content is quickly forgotten – with no post-webcast interactions. How does Lobby Experience work to help solve these problems?
Upon registration, registrants land in the pre-webcast lobby. The lobby includes a range of interactive tools to capture and gauge interest. Registrants can:
- Download related content
- Submit questions to “ask the experts”
- View relevant social posts
- Engage with others through interactive widgets
- Complete surveys
Following the webcast, attendees are placed into a post-webcast lobby where they can view additional content or sessions they attended. Attendees can:
Register for upcoming webcasts
Download related content
Review sessions on demand