Media Monitoring Services
Executive Media Briefs & Media Analysis Reports
Get the human-curated news briefs and custom media analyses you need, in addition to the automatic reports from the Notified platform. You’ll see complete coverage of your brand across global media sources with reports tailored to you by our dedicated research team.
Executive Media Briefs
Save time by letting our team of seasoned researchers curate the most important news affecting your business. Get the information you need delivered in fully customized and branded reports, delivered as often as you need them.
Media Analysis Reports
Demonstrate the value of your PR efforts with custom media analysis reports. Our team of researchers will read, analyze, and report on media coverage to give you a detailed look at your performance.
Whether you need daily media updates, alerts for crisis management, or reports on brand health and campaign success, we can customize a solution just for you. Your reports are free of noise and duplicate content, giving you only relevant, timely, and actionable information.
What’s in your media brief?
- Customized template that matches your brand
- News segmented into easy-to-read categories
- Content sourced from online, traditional & social media
- Delivered daily, weekly, or monthly
- Hyperlinked titles with direct access to content
- Text previews of each article in your brief
- Sentiment for each article coded by one of our analysts
We’ll closely review online news, blogs, print, and social media sources for mentions of your brand and chosen topics. Our team does the hard work for you, making it easy for you to track media coverage, follow industry activity, and keep an eye on your competitors.
What’s in your analysis report?
- Presentation-ready, custom branded report
- Executive summary
- Data visualized in charts and graphs
- Analyst commentary providing context and depth
- Report methodology to ensure consistency of approach
- Glossary of terminology
- Reading source lists used to compile report
Analysis reports are delivered in presentation-ready format, making it easy for all stakeholders to understand the findings. Reports are branded and formatted to your specifications, delivered when you choose, and available in multiple formats including mobile-friendly HTML, PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, or Word.