While 2020 was the year of virtual events, organizations are ready to redefine their event strategy for 2021 and beyond. The next generation of business events will converge in-person and digital channels.
The hybrid event model allows organizations to deliver an immersive experience that blends the power of in-person with the scalability of digital experiences. View our on-demand webinar to hear experts walk through the event life cycle and share ways to build meaningful connections with your audience that go beyond a moment in time and physical location.
In this panel discussion, you’ll learn five actionable steps you can take toward planning a successful hybrid event:
- Leverage event data to inform your evolving event strategy
- Create one event with unique experiences for your audience across channels
- Build your community with “always-on” engagement that powers the event life cycle
- Embrace new technologies, practices, and delivery models in preparation for the next generation of business events
- Effectively measure the business impact of your events across channels.
Whether you’re hosting virtual or hybrid events to reach customers, employees, investors, or partners, Notified is here to help bring your vision to life.