Who Is Autodesk?
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk offers an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges.
With over 8,000 employees spread globally across 36 countries, Autodesk had utilized global webcasts to reach their workforce but needed a more cost effective, less resource intensive, and engaging way to reach their employees.
- Deploy a cost-effective global video communication solution with simple set up and high production value that can scale quickly from a few webcasts to hundreds
- Access video webcasts live and on-demand, securely from any device, to better serve a global workforce spread across multiple time zones
- Connect executives with employees through real time employee engagement programs using interactive presentation tools and an enterprise video portal
Autodesk identified how the program could improve employee engagement with CEO support of the project. After establishing vendor requirements, Notified was selected as the preferred webcasting provider. Notified helped Autodesk create the “Autodesk On Air” network, including content, channel programming, and presenter training, eventually transitioning to a self-service model.
Security was critical for Autodesk On Air. Leveraging Notified's enterprise integration capabilities, Autodesk’s active employee database directory provided single sign-on with permission levels and content access based upon an employee’s department or role. Autodesk’s always “On Air” portal created a single solution to house multiple departments’ executive communications and video content that employees access from any location or device.
Autodesk On Air Autodesk
On Air includes 12 departmental channels for internal communication, connecting Autodesk’s leadership team with its global workforce. Audience specific programming in over 130 live and on-demand webcasts to date includes executive updates, company performance, compensation, corporate strategy, and other topics.
Autodesk On Air has contributed to improved employee engagement scores and the overall sentiment within the company. By connecting employees and executives across the world, employee trust of senior leadership and perception of the company has improved.
- 130+ executive live and on-demand webcasts, spanning 10 departments
- 8% lift in survey scores for employee belief that “Autodesk has an outstanding future”
- Over 33% of Autodesk’s global workforce tuned in to watch a recent live CEO town hall
- 11% lift in survey scores for employee trust of senior leadership
“With Autodesk On Air I have a powerful platform that enables me to connect with employees every month in an informal way that updates employees and answers their questions in real time.”
-Carl Bass CEO, Autodesk