We're thrilled to announce the addition of MarketPlace to the Notified Event Cloud! MarketPlace is a curated collection of solutions to help make your next event shine and offers vetted, trusted partner recommendations for the entire event lifecycle.
The event ecosystem is vast and large but MarketPlace provides one easy location to find information for products and services to enhance your digital experiences through an easy-to-use portal.
“We launched MarketPlace to give our customers direct access to the best vendors and partners across the entire industry,” said Ben Chodor, president of Notified. “Not only can event professionals search for partners by category – they can contact them directly through the portal, simplifying the process of finding the right fit for their unique needs. Our goal is to connect our customers and partners to create an engaged community of event professionals who are at the top of their game.”
More About Notified MarketPlace
The Notified MarketPlace is built to improve the event experience for all Notified clients and event attendees, providing them with access to partners in the following categories:
- Marketing: Extend the reach of an event or project, including design, content strategy, and lead generation.
- Content: Get support to improve and scale content, including video creation, content strategy, and consulting.
- Analytics: Measure every aspect of event execution and engagement to inform strategy and deliver ROI.
- Language: Ensure that event content resonates with global audiences regardless of their location or need.
- Production: Simplify the event production process by searching a database of preferred vendors, from event venues to audio visual, booking speakers, and more.
“We’re thrilled to be part of MarketPlace to provide Notified customers with CLIPr directly from their virtual event platform,” said Humphrey Chen, CEO of CLIPr. “With CLIPr, the Notified community can continuously connect, collaborate and share video moments between events.”
“We have big plans for this and the events community is just the first phase,” said Chodor. “Our partner ecosystem will continue to evolve, and we’ll extend the portal to all Notified customers – including public relations and investor relations. We see synergies across our entire portfolio of solutions, customers, and partners and believe that this will increasingly power community engagement across the full spectrum of marketing, communications and events professionals.”
To become a MarketPlace partner, contact us today.
To sign up to use MarketPlace, visit our website.