To view the French version, click here.
Notified is on a mission to support global customers with world-class solutions to power in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. As a provider of the world’s most comprehensive end-to-end event technology and services, our event technology helps create unforgettable experiences to build brand and community engagement.
When it comes to event production, our customers in France have been asking for a studio location - and we’ve heard them loud and clear. Now, anyone in Paris who is looking to host an event, regardless of size or type, has access to a world-class studio to produce their one-of-a-kind event.
Here, customers will have access to Notified’s on-site event technologies, which enables planners, marketers, and internal communicators to build and execute professional, studio-quality videos for their event experiences.
The new production studio delivers powerful, broadcast-quality capabilities to help any marketer, event planner, or organization create professional-grade content for virtual audiences.
The studio capabilities include:
- Video production
- Audio production
- Customized look and feel
- Animation, logos and stickers
- Additional languages
- Meeting rooms
- Full equipment
- Flexible and easy to personalize
The Benefits of Using a Studio for Event Production
So, what are the benefits of shooting in-house at the Notified studio?
1. Added production value to your event
Digital events offer some of the best B2B content assets. With all the new event tech that has been incorporated into the digital experience, there are many ways to leverage your virtual platform and provide your audience with a fully branded and immersive digital experience that will make your event memorable.
Providing your audience with studio-quality footage for any type of event can help with the following:
- Extending your event reach – Pre-recording or hosting your session live from the studio offers flexibility and seamless streaming to your audience.
- Comfort and reliability – Put your speakers and organization at ease by providing a safe and comfortable space where you don’t have to worry about unreliable Wi-Fi or distractions.
- Evergreen content – A digital experience offers many measurable data points that can sometimes be hard to track at an in-person event. Digital experiences help streamline the content journey and build an event that is specifically tailored to your audience’s needs.
2. Seamless event experience
The truth about hosting virtual events is that many people have reservations about broadcasting or joining a session from their home. There is always the worry that there will be background noise or the possibility that your Wi-Fi will falter.
Pre-recording or hosting live sessions from the studio provides your speakers with a place where they can feel comfortable and at ease about delivering a seamless event experience.
You can use the Notified studio for events like:
- IR earnings announcements
- Annual meetings
- Product launches
- Internal communications
- Town halls
- TV-style production for webinars
“With the release of our Paris studio, organizations will have access to a suite of easy-to-use production tools that can up-level their content and are available as part of our Event Cloud solutions. This studio reinforces that we are a global company, and this certainly won’t be our last studio,” said Notified president Ben Chodor.
Schedule Your Next Event With Notified
Make your next event unforgettable. Get in contact with our team to see how we can help you bring your vision to life and build an engaging shared experience.
For more information about our Paris studio, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.