Hot off the press! The 2022 Benchmark Report for webinars and virtual events is here!
Event technology has become an essential tool for companies and organizations in their efforts to create more audience engagement, collect more data and get more out of marketing efforts.
But what makes a webinar or virtual event engaging and effective? What’s the best day to run a webinar? How far in advance should you start promoting? What are the top industry best practices being used?
Well, we have the answers! We analyzed our customers’ webinar and virtual events over the past year to provide you with data-driven insights, best practices and trends to help you craft a winning event strategy in 2023.
Highlights From the 2022 Benchmark Report for Webinars and Virtual Events
- 65% of registrants attend webinars live compared to only 39% in 2019
- Wednesday and Thursday are the most popular days to host a webinar
- 77% of webinars include video compared to just 61% in 2019
- 78% of virtual events are less than 3 days long
- Tuesday and Wednesday are the most popular days to run a virtual event
- 20 is the average number of speakers per event compared to just 6 in 2019
Level-Up Your Event Strategy with Our Benchmark Report
We hope you are just as excited about this report as we are! The annual report is designed to help you level-up your events through impactful experiences that meet and exceed your attendees’ expectations.
Download the 2022 Benchmark Report today to learn how to implement today’s latest trends and best practices into your event strategy.
2022 Benchmark Report: Webinars & Virtual Events
Get data-driven insights, best practices and emerging trends to craft a winning event strategy.